Monday, May 11, 2009

What Makes A Bitch, Bitch?

This question occurred to me after I wrote the previous blog today. I'm sure many people are curious as to what makes a bitch, bitch. I will attempt to discover the reasons.
  • They crave power, because deep down they're inferior; that feeling could be anything they know they don't have.
  • When they have power, they bash others over the head with it needlessly, to make themselves feel even better.
  • Occasionally they make big faux pas. They will address the issue by reducing the offense until they can finally accept it as the right thing.
  • When the reduction has been effected, then they will twist it and try to make YOU the galling idiot.
  • As long as they are NOT the target, bullying mercilessly is fun to them.
I've heard it said, but it can't be proven: some people are born bitches.



No comments:

Post a Comment